martes, octubre 18, 2005

Inmortales

Speed to Dial # 2

I don’t need you anymore / I don't belive that thing
I’m okay and I am sure / However
I don’t need you anymore / I dont belive even i say
Yeah I’m ok, I’m reassured / You're always reassured

And I don’t need you not today / Tomorrow perhaps?
I promise I’ll call I promise I’ll say / I'm always here
I don’t need you not to stay / I me to, never
And if you ever need me I’ll reciprocate / ok

Your shoulders in my pocket / I the place you want
Speed dial N°2 / It's mine?
See you when I need you / If you ever understand my way
See you when I do / I say it in other way
See you when I do / You're right

Do you need me, I am here / Me too. But i'm in different ways you want me.
Can you ask, can you be clear / Never. Because im not like this way
Yes you need me, I appear / But not for alllife
Now you are me, I am here / I think taht youreme and im you

Your shoulders in your pocket / My shoulders in your head
Speed dial N°2 / Your phone?
Call it when you need me / But you dont understand when
See you when I do / yes yes
See you when I do / No no

Call me when you need me / Ypu wait for me all your life? i dont think so
Just call me when you need me / Are you sure?
Call me when you need me / Well
See you when I do / Thats all folks

No hay comentarios.: